Develop a lifestyle which improves your health
Would you like to feel less stressed, more energised, or healthier, but you just don't know where to start? Or do you keep trying to make healthy habits part of your life, but you find yourself being unsuccessful - time and time again? Maybe you want to stop a cycle of emotional eating, or start a new exercise class, or prioritise some time for yourself to de-stress?
Repeatedly trying to make lifestyle changes, and being unsuccessful, can lead to frustration or even feeling like a failure. Sadly, the more you get caught up in this cycle, the worse it can become.
It's a paradox - on one level, you understand the benefits of the healthy habits you are trying to make. You also feel ready to make these changes. Yet on another level, there is still something stopping you... This might show up either as repeated failed attempts to make changes. Or as procrastination - constantly putting things off until tomorrow, or next week, or next year...
Overwhelm can also feed into this loop... There is so much information available about health and wellbeing these days, and many people (quite rightly) think that they are missing something. So they keep reading more, attending more workshops, or watching more videos. This is often simply another form of procrastination.
What's the solution for better health?
There's obviously something deeper going on here... So, what you need is to get to the root cause of what is actually happening - to find out what is stopping you, and to move past it. This is where an experienced coach can help.
To be successful in making healthy habits an integral part of your daily life requires a specific process:
- Identify what underlying beliefs or experiences are driving the patterns that you are currently experiencing
- Develop a plan for how you can change your habits, beliefs, and reactions
- Learn practical ways you can work through this process successfully
- Get ongoing support to walk you through the challenges which come up along the way (and they will!)
- Develop mechanisms to help you keep on track with your health goals.
1-1 support for developing healthy habits
Here are some of the healthy habits that I can help you with in my bespoke coaching programme:
- Prioritising self-care and wellness
- Overcoming patterns of emotional eating
- Feeling stuck in your current experience of life
- Making changes to diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits
- Improving your work-life balance
- Being more assertive and respecting your personal boundaries
- Overcoming compulsive habits like constant busyness
Create A Healthier Lifestyle...
Introductory Session With Daniella
Book an introductory call with me to discuss your situation in detail, and create a practical, action-based plan for moving forward and reaching your holistic wellbeing goals.